Wednesday 22 August 2018

My Free 52 Step Coaching Course~1. Words To Represent Me.

Hello,
I'm Cathy and I am a life coach.
Life has its share of ups and downs and it can be hard to decide what we want out of our lives and how to go about making changes to make our lives happier and more rewarding.

This course is free and is divided up into 52 videos. Each step offers you something to think about and try. The aim is to give you an insight into what coaching can offer you. I wanted the course to be free so that it can help as many people as possible.

Why 52 steps?

I did this purely because there are 52 weeks in a year and you might decide that you want to take this course but you have limited time to devote to it.
If this is the case, maybe you could watch one video a week. If you did that, you would complete the course in a year.
I was going to launch the course at the start of January but realised that many of us put a lot of pressure on ourselves to set and complete new year resolutions that we seldom stick to and this just ends up with us feeling we have let ourselves down.
 The tips given on this course are not intended to replace advice given by health professionals but may offer you some extra support and encouragement towards living an enjoyable life.

Please work through the course at your own pace.
I hope you enjoy it and I would value your comments in the comments box below.
1. Words To Represent Me : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOjQdoJD5I&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment